Welcome to Learning Groove Int'l!
As you navigate our website, I hope you learn more about the qualities that make our company an outstanding provider of essential IT and digital services and a wonderful place to build a career.
We provide service with a human touch.
We have earned the trust and respect of customers for one simple reason — we have great people. They are experts in their fields. They bring a strong service philosophy to everything they do. They take pride and ownership in the jobs they do. We bring passion, pride and experience together.
We make a positive difference in people’s lives.
At Learning Groove Int'l, we earned a reputation for helping our clients. We help them to grow their brand and promote their businesses. Learning Groove Int'l has earned a reputation for delivering on programs that truly make a difference.
We live out our values.
Learning Groove's corporate culture is defined by a simple set of corporate values that define how we operate every single day – Trust, Authenticity, Generosity, Innovation, and Pride. They reflect how we interact with our clients, our colleagues, our students and our communities at large. We hold each other accountable for creating a company we can all be proud to work at.
I hope this provides you with a few reasons to get to know Learning Groove int'l better. Whether you are a potential customer, a small business partner, or a future employee, we look forward to finding out how we can work together to bring service to life.
Founding Partner and Chief Executive Officer
Learning Groove Int'l
Project Manager at ASOLTECH, Ogun State.- Prepare presentation, briefing material and status reports.
- Accomplishes IT staff results by communicating job expectations.
- Teach Student Software Development Using Visual Basic .Net.
Project Manager at STALINKS SOLUTION, Ogun State.- Agreeing project objectives.
- Using IT systems to keep track of people and progress.
- Provision of advice on the management of projects.
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing.
- Recruiting specialists and sub-contractors.
Computer Tutor at GOVERNMENT DAY SECONDARY SCHOOL, ASARA Sokoto State- Teach students and learners to use computers.
- Design and develop appropriate computer instructional material.
- Conduct training and provide hands-on activities to take place in Computer Laboratory.
- Lead courses of certain software like Internet browsers and MS Office;